Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

Blogger's United 3 Experience

Every youngster's fashionista dream in the Philippines is to go to the Blogger's United Bazaar and luckily I got to go to the third installment. The date to be remembered was June 2, 2012. I was so psyched to meet my fashion Idols that I was only able to see online. I met Kryz Uy, Patricia Prieto, Cheyser Pedregosa, Divine Lee, Anastasia Siantar and my fave Camille Co. There were soo many who participated the event. I also spotted some other bloggers like David Guison, Lissa Kahayon, Laureen Uy, Seph and Shai, Tracy Ayson, Tin Iglesias, Marj Sia, Val Chua, Vern and Verniece Enciso and many more. (Soo many bloggers to mention) So, as promised, I'm here to share to all of you the joy that I felt.


It all started with an early preparation for the event. Since the bazaar will be packed with fashion bloggers, dressing up is a-must! I got up early to have some breakfast and for an early shower since I wanted to set my hair in curls, they need to be dry by then. I was wearing this long sleeve polka-dot dress with a comfy pair of sandals. Then, rode  a taxi to the Grandview Events Place in Makati. (Good thing I didn't get lost. I was flying solo at the BU3) When I arrived at the Buma Bldg, there was already a line going to the Third Floor where the bazaar will take place. I think I'm one of the first 50 persons to get in the event. Shoppers are all dressed up too. Spotted most of the fashion trends exhibited by other fellow shoppers; the metallic accessories (specifically statement necklaces), mullet skirts, prints on print, color blocking, statement sky high heels (Some of them can't even walk properly.heheh *tiis ganda*), dip dye hairs, maxi skirts, and many more. Anyhow, as we were waiting in the line, other bloggers were just arriving. I can't describe how my face looks like when Lissa Kahayon, Kryz Uy and Patricia Prieto were going upstairs. Ugh. The feeling of seeing the dolls you adore online, in person. Then, people were already getting whispery (there's no such word but I made it to use as shortcut for people all whispering.haha) when Anastasia Siantar Arrived. I swear my reaction was like this ♥_

Then people were all excited when the line started moving. Yihee.
Upon entering the place you are asked to register and pay for your ticket if you still don't have one. And the sponsors of the event will already give their gift items inside a reusable tote bag, which is very useful for bazaars like this. Then, a loud music plays and then boom! I'm already in dreamland. Clothes, bags, accessories and shoes surrounding me where my fave bloggers awaits and greets everyone who enter their booths. Nuff with the talking, let me share to you a few of the photos I had with my fave bloggers.

With Anastasia Siantar of Brown Platform
wearing one of her signature look "indoor hats"

With Cheyser Pedregosa of The Walking Recessionista
in her pretty ombre hair

With Divine Lee of Divine Lee Positivity!
in a shimmery sports shorts and colorful top

With Patricia Prieto of Paradigma
in a trendy mullet dress

With Kryz Uy of Thirsty Thought
in one of her trusty vests.

With Camille Co of Camille Tries to Blog
in a very pretty printed cover up. I even got my planner signed by her
*Fan girling*

When I arrived at our hotel room from the bazaar. A happy and satisfied me!

To be honest I still had a post-BU3 feeling a few days after the event that I still can't believe I've meet my fave bloggers. They are the ones who inspired me to make my own blog and it feels good sharing what you love to everyone like what I'm doing right now.

Have you been to the Blogger's United 3? You can share to me your experience by leaving a comment below. Anyway, 'til my next blog! 



Toodles!
Much Love, AnDi


P.S. I was all alone at the bazaar and I would just like to thank my fellow shoppers that was kind enough to take pictures of me and my fave bloggers. Thank you soo much! You guys are soo nice and that little help really made my experience more fun. Thank you a million! Glitter kisses to everyone!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento