Sabado, Disyembre 29, 2012

48 Hours Sunday

Top: Old Navy, Shorts: Guess,
Sandals: Forever 21 and Necklace: All Things Pretty

The first time I ever get to experience a long weekend break from work. Holidays near weekends give me this feeling that the weekend just got a few hours longer or in this case 24 hours longer, hence the title. Anyway, one of the things that makes the holiday more fun is when you spend it with loved ones and just catch up on things. Especially, in my case that I don't live with my family. The holiday would never be complete without a trip to the mall with family. So this is what I wore to the mall on a holiday with my family.Hahahha



Hype this look here.

I opted for a loose and comfy look since I expected the mall to be packed with people since it'll be back to school and work the next day. And also, we'll be pigging out on fast foods and it is no fun if you're all dressed up when your only going to eat and shop a little. But, it doesn't mean it can be an excuse to look all sloppy. So I give you, hip, fun and most especially presentable with this look.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento