Biyernes, Disyembre 21, 2012

Doll

Dress: Thrifted, Necklace: All Things Pretty,
Bag: Dooney and Bourke, Shoes: Primadonna

I will never get tired wearing this dress over and over again. I wore this to my Baccalaureate Mass for graduation, when I attended the Blogger's United Bazaar last May and pretty much everywhere else. The light material of the dress makes it really comfy to wear plus the classic polka dot can never go out of style. I wore this to a wash day at work. You see, we're allowed to dress up once in a week, taking a break from wearing office uniform just like old school days.



The dress was a bit shorter for office so I wore this gray skirt underneath it. I usually wore this with classic looking accessories. For earrings, I go for pearls then for the rest I just stick with the white-gold combi. Always works for me all the time. Then I used my Mom's DB leather bag which makes the look very put together. Whenever I use this dress to an ordinary day, I just pair it with sandals. In my case, my feet embraces the t-strap ones. 




I just want to give you guys a heads up that you'll be seeing a lot of this pose in the new coming blog posts. I just learned this new pa-cute pose that comes really handy with my dainty pieces. (Which is half of my stuff) It kind of gives this a breath of fresh air feeling seeing pictures like this.




And, of course for the hair. I braided it from top to bottom. I made use of the french braid and to make it put together I hid the lower part underneath it. I just learned this online but I forgot what's the link. (I know. A bad excuse but I'll find it for you guys.) 



Hype this look on Lookbook.nu here

So this is the part where I explain to you guys what the title is all about. I just really felt like looking a doll for all the right reasons. First, is that the dress reminds me of what my old rag dolls wear a circle skirt dress with a fancy print. And second, is the shoes makes it somewhat different with the ankle strap and the platform.

That concludes this outfit post my friends. Don't forget to drop by here for some hypes and also, join my second giveaway here. It closes tonight.




Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento