Linggo, Disyembre 30, 2012

Floral

Dress: Thrifted, Satchel: ABKD and Shoes: Asianvogue

I have been using this dress over and over and over again. It just so happen that I haven't posted it yet at lookbook but I really thought I already did. This dress was actually bought for our vintage shoot for USG but it was decided not to push it through and just wear our school uniform and USG shirt. (Ikr. such a bummer. where's the fun in that? lol) Anyway, I get to use it for the Testimonial Dinner for our newly CPA passers and as a Sunday dress, and another Sunday and another. This is my fave dress for the year, the next is the polka dot dress here.


Hype it on lookbook.nu here

People can't blame me why this is my fave. It's just so comfy and you can pair with practically any type of shoes. I once paired it with a floral sandal, yellow flats, floral flats, white wedges, cream pumps and now this absolutely gorgeous six in. wedges I got from Asianvogue. I got it on sale with free shipping. Such a good deal right? Asianvogue is actually the shoe heaven online where shoes are unique and quite affordable.


Look at these new babies



Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento