Sabado, Disyembre 29, 2012

Keeping Up with Trends

Top: Penshoppe, Necklace & spike bracelet: Trendphile,
Bag: SM Dept. Store and Flats: Crocs Hello Kitty Collection

Another trip to the mall with the family on a weekend. I get to use one of the things I loved about the 2012 fashion trends: neons, spikes and tribal print. I love how the necklace and bag made the look appetizing to the eyes.

At CLN playing with there mirror

I knew it was going to be a long walk since I am both with my parents; Mommy, Auntie Tita and Popsi. I opted for the comfiest shoes ever which is from Croc's Hello Kitty Collection. Walked with these babies in Hong Kong from day to night with long walks to the MTR station and did not fail me. Not even a scratch. Anyway, I lost my power to resist online shopping and started splurging on new accessories. Which explains the new neon necklace and the spike bracelets I got from Trendphile. But was too scared to use the other one so I just used the subtle one which is the gold mini spikes. I shopped through Multiply.com which was easy and fast.

A closer look of The Bag


An addition to my statement necklaces collection


New things I got from Trendphile

I hope you guys enjoy this post and don't forget to hype this on lookbook.nu here.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento