Biyernes, Disyembre 28, 2012

Midnight Sky

Dress: Thrifted, Detachable collar: Flatterbuy, Belt: SM Accessories,
Stack of Bangles: F2M and Shoes: Janilyn 

It's Friday! And you guys know what that means. It's Wash day! That day you look forward to work wearing an ensemble you put together a night before to look presentable to both your clients and workmates.   For ladies like me who loves dressing up as much as food, Wash day is like Christmas to us. (Yes, we're that happy.)



Hype it here on lookbook.nu


This is one interesting dress. The color (which is the main concept of the title) made it office appropriate and I get to use this Flatterbuy detachable collar, that I got from Kryz Uy at BU3 for just a hundred pesos. The barely there plaid pattern of the dress is  one of the best thing about it. The intricate ruffle detail at the bottom of the dress is also quite unique for a dress. I paired it with my Mom's old office shoes. I just added a stack of bangles in neutral to keep it work-friendly.



Some of you might be wondering why I call it office appropriate when it's actually a sleeveless dress. Well, that's when my trusty blazer comes in the picture. Talk about revamping a style in a snap. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento