Martes, Disyembre 25, 2012

Mustard

Top: BU4, Necklace: All Things Pretty, Skirt: Mom's, Belt: SM Accessories,
Bag: Primadonna, Shoes: Thrifted 

Out of all the five days I've been going to work, Friday is definitely my fave because a.) The weekend is coming and b.) It's our wash day. (Wash day, same in schools where we're allowed not to wear our uniform.) Let's just say I was never a fan of wearing uniforms. Anyway, this top is probably familiar to you guys because I wore this to a dinner with my PTC Fam here. It's actually my fave top at the moment. It's a new color added to my wardrobe. 




Since, I am actually new to this color. I decided to stick on the safest neutral color that matches mustard yellow which is white and cream. I also went for the classic office look to make me look polished. But of course, I injected this metal belt for it not to look boring, especially that I posted this on lookbook where you can hype here.


Arm Tea Parteyy

I shall call this arm tea party since it is too dainty. Hahahah. And my desk is actually filled of my fave bloggers' lookbook pictures. Anyway, that concludes this outfit post.


Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento