Linggo, Disyembre 30, 2012

Neonized on Halloween

Top: Thrifted, Jeans: SM GTW, Flats: Solemate
Satchel: ABKD and Bracelet: Trendphile


Neon is probably the boldest trend that I ever tried in the history of fashion in my existence. It gives this somewhat attention to many that I cannot bear. I always hate it whenever people stare at me like I've done something wrong to them when I walked into a room. Some people should stop that bad habit. But it was Halloween anyway so I decided to give it a go.



Hype this on lookbook.nu here


I went for it but at the simplest way as possible. Of course the top attracted me to its star print in neon which I find really cute. Then got my self a neon yellow tank top underneath it and pretty much stayed with the same color for my shoes and my bracelet. I stick to the comfiest stuff for me to relax the whole stay at the memorial park. You see. It has been a tradition that we stay up all night at the cemetery where my Dad, Lola Jean, Lolo Loloy and Uncle Boy rests. It suddenly becomes a semi-reunion where relatives also visits where there's that chance that people catch up on things.



Getting ready

My Dad in the cutest bobble head figurine/picture frame.

My Dad actually played basketball a lot when he was still alive. He was actually known more as a basketball player rather than being a civil engineer which is his real job. His favorite jersey number was really no. 5 which is why Mom got all giddy when she saw this and bought it instantly.


My grandparents


The center piece


My brother trying to get some sleep



Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento