Biyernes, Disyembre 28, 2012

Plain and Simple

Dress: Thrifted, Necklace: All Things Pretty, Shoes: SM Parisian

So my Mom was invited to this Charity event where the JCI Naga Cariñosa organized. It was actually a simple dinner and gathering where the JCI Nothing But Nets Campaign & Dengue Awareness Program benefits. And my Mom decided to send me and my sister to the event. Thank God for times like this when you get to dress up a bit. 




I was actually going to wear a mullet dress for this but Mom said it was a bit too much for a dinner so she gave me this dress. A dress she bought but wasn't able to use. I find it really simple and plain but there's something in the tiered and ruffle detail of this dress that makes it look so classy. I kept the purity of it by injecting gold-like metal pieces like the Studio watch my Aunt gave me for scoring a job in less than a month after graduation, the gold flats of my sissy from SM Parisian and of course the embellished necklace from All Things Pretty


The invitation to the event


Everyone was having a sumptuous dinner at the Avenue Plaza Convention Center 


Our City Mayor John Bongat was also present


My lil brother and my sissy

Me and my Mom


Hype this on lookbook.nu here

It was a fun night spent with my sister and was also able to meet a few of the organizers at the event. Event like this should be graced now and then for utmost exposure and interaction to a different group and be able to share a part of you to the society as well.



Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi


Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento