Lunes, Disyembre 31, 2012

The Not-So-Little Mermaid

Top: Koreana Shop, Necklace: Trendphile, Belt:SM Accessories Skirt:Baclaran, Shoes: RM

 It was such a memorable first Christmas party. It was soo fun especially when we had a theme for our Christmas Kringle. We are actually the Disney princesses. So you probably know now why am I dressed like a mermaid. For those, who haven't got a clue. I'm the Little Mermaid also known as Princess Ariel. Believe me it was such a challenge dressing up as one, on how to portray it with a modern take. We had a raffle on who gets to be who.



You can hype this on lookbook.nu here

I am just really happy with the experiences I have for the year. And am really blessed to share it with them. We really didn't plan at first to dress up as the princess we were assigned to but Ma'am Jo joked about it and then everyone just agreed with it. And finally, I get to use these shoes again that I last used in February for our S Prom.

I now leave you guys with the pictures we managed to take during the whole happy Christmas party.


Me and Julie who dressed up as Belle beside our Christmas Tree



Me and Krys who dressed up as Snow White under the Christmas Tree

Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White, Pocahontas, Aurora, Bell and Cinderella


Wacky shot

And another wacky shot

Ariane, Me, Ma'am Matet, Julie, Krys, France and Ma'am Jo
Me and Ma'am Jo giving my gift to her which are freshly baked red velvet cupcakes



Me and Ariane giving her gift to me

Me opening my gift


I got a Hello Kitty pillow

I was surprised I get to have a few more things

Thank you Ariane! Love them

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas

What do you think of this look? Did I nail the Little Mermaid get up? I want to hear from you. Yes, you.
 It's easy. You can just leave a comment below.
Toodles!
Much Love,
AnDi
Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento