Miyerkules, Hunyo 12, 2013

Bloggers United 5






No words can describe how happy I am with the turn out of the 5th installment of the Bloggers United Bazaar. That's how excited I was. This was my second time to attend the bazaar. My first time was just last year and I was all alone when I went there. huhuhu. But this year was different I found the perfect bazaar buddy, my friend Lovely. She loves reading blogs and passionate about fashion like I do. She also maintains a lookbook account here. Plus, I also got to hang out with some of our friends too, Sha, Debbie and Ate Kat.


Sha, Me, Lovely and Debs while waiting.


Debs, Sha and Me.

Enough about chitchat let's move on to the bazaar itself. We actually came in late at the event and it was  already packed with people.*no surprise there* Have you guys been to the SMX Convention Center? The line started in Function room 3 and goes all the way up to the opposite end that there's actually already a loop of line. If you know what I mean. And we patiently waited for almost an hour. *Yes. Besides from your shopping money and fashionista porma you need to bring your patience too.* Then, when we were already near the entrance I saw  this sign  for the other entrance for persons who are guest listed. Meaning I waited for almost an hour only to find out I don't need to fall in line because I won free passes from Vern and Verniece. Omgosh. How stupid of me? Anyway, next time I get free passes I'll ask first. Hahaha. 



Look at the line.

And as I went inside, it still felt surreal. That I got to be on a guest list. Will try to join a giveaway again next BU. Before I turn on my shopping mode I tried to look for my fave bloggers' booth first. When I spotted there booths I now tried to find the bloggers in the flesh. And there goes the fan girl in me, approached them to ask for a picture with them. Also scored autographs to some bloggers included in my Candy Style Guide book. After an hour or so, I was on full shopping mode. I even left my bazaar buddies and roam around alone. Hahahha.



Look how packed the bazaar was.


Shoppers from left to right.


Spotted The Wicked Ying and Stephanie D. of Fashion Bandwagon
busy at their booth. Wasn't able to take a picture with them :(


During the program. A lot of things were given away.


Let me now bombard you guys with pictures with le famous bloggers. Up to now, I still can't believe I had a minute or two with them. <3






Kryz Uy of Thirstythought



My first picture with a blogger and this happens.



Alyssa Lapid of alyssalapid.com


Verniece and Vern Enciso of  V

The Enciso Sisters who I got my free passes with. They were really nice and even prettier in person. *I didn't even know that's possible in a good way* I love them more that they have made their blogs into one. They actually remind me of me and my sister except they both are bloggers and we aren't.


Cheyser Pedregosa of The Walking Recessionista



Lissa Kahayon of Scene Stealer



Dani Barreto of Style is Eternal


Ana Gonzales of The Fashionista Commuter


Anagon is also one of my fave accessory designer. I went gaga over her floral headphones. It is actually the first thing I bought at the event. To those who don't know, she's one of the persons behind the success of every Bloggers United Bazaar, alongside with blogger/celebrity stylist Aisa Ipac of Drowning Equilibriums. *That I also had a picture with :D



Laureen Uy of Break my Style

You'd prolly wonder why we're too close in the picture. I must say when she came in, everyone went crazy and hurried to her booth. At first, Lovely and I waited for the crowd to lessen but the longer we wait the bigger the crowd gets, so we tried our luck and Tada! a super close up picture with her.



This was when we were still waiting.


Exhibit A: a supporting picture of my testament above mentioned. Lol



Nicole Andersson of http://nicoleandersson.blogspot.com/



Aisa Ipac of Drowning Equilibriums

As I have mentioned, Aisa Ipac is also one of the persons responsible for the Bloggers United Bazaar to happen. And I really love her for that. She's like wonder woman whenever BU season arrives. One of the most approachable bloggers too.



Camille Co of Camille Tries to Blog


Exhibit A: While I was waiting near Camille Co's booth


Exhibit B: When she arrived I almost got crushed literally.


Got her autograph again. I also did last BU.

Ahhh. My Idol. Even when we waited for hours for her to arrive just to have this picture taken and my Candy Style Guide book signed, it was all worth it. One of the nicest and perkiest blogger I've met despite the crazy fans. 






One thing I learned to every BU I attend to is how these bloggers took on a journey to be champions of fulfilled dreams. They have been set as good examples and ambassadors of change through their words (blogging). It doesn't matter that they focus on things like fashion which isn't that big of a deal to some but to inspire others through their work, like me, that everything is possible even with just little words they share they could touch every readers' lives. They hold on to things and share experiences that many also have experienced. Every single blogger I follow has served as an inspiration for me to share things through words in the world of blogging, I am very thankful for them. <3

So don't fret why these girls have crazy fans besides yourself, they deserve to have more than one.

And that concludes this BU experience. I hope you guys like it. Feel free to leave comment(s) below. I really want to hear from you guys and don't forget to hype my look here ;)



Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento