Martes, Hunyo 4, 2013

Sweet as Candy



Summer has already ended and I still have a lot of things that I haven't used yet and this top is one of them. With working on weekdays and making time for myself and my family on the weekends, it is quite hard to have beach trips/ outing squeezed in between. It's either we stay at home and hang out by the pool (inflatable) or we just simply go to the mall. And so, family gatherings come and go. And last week, we got to celebrate my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. Pretty awesome huh?




I wasn't able to attend their renewal of vows since I had work in the morning. So, I just came by dinner time, after work, and changed into this ensemble. If I were to attend in the morning I would still wear the same but instead of shorts and sandals I should have worn a lace skirt and wedges. You guys know how much I love wearing peplums. They come really in handy especially in times like you eat like there's no tomorrow. Lol. Since I wanted to look refreshing despite just coming from work, I just matched my top with neutral colors; white and cream.

Oh yes, I was going to give this post "Lipstick Stain" as the title but since it sounds pretty weird I opted to go for something simple like the first thing I could remember with the color of this top, is a candy. Thus, the title.

Now, I leave you guys with pictures with my relatives.






And since they were celebrating 60 years of love, love, love. I made 60 cupcakes frosted with butter cream. Also, put an icing flower beside the white chocolate button in the center, sprinkled with gold beads (they're edible). One day I'll share with you guys the recipes I researched online.







That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Feel free to leave comment(s) below. I really want to hear from you guys and don't forget to hype my look here ;)




Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi

Glitter kisses! xxx

P.S. 

Upcoming blog posts: BU5 (Bloggers United Bazaar 5) and J. Cuppacakes review.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento