Huwebes, Hulyo 25, 2013

Out on a School Night






One Tuesday my colleagues decided to go on a dinner night out. We didn't planned it. We just talked about it during lunch time and had a go in the evening. We were kind of burnt out a bit because of work so everyone was looking forward to it. It was kind of odd though that we decided to go out in the middle of budget crisis. You know what I mean. It's the few days before payday. It was actually kind of funny. But we enjoyed a lot. We had dinner at Chili Pepper's and had desserts and coffee at Beanbag. 



Leggings: Simply Vera by Vera Wang, Bag: Primadonna, Flats: Solemates 


I was not sure where we'll have our dinner so I decided to go on something safe and laid back. I wore this animal print leggings with a plain tee and a cover up. Then, I spiced it up by pairing it with my neon green bow flats. I also added a dream catcher necklace, studded leather bracelet and a sling bag ,to carry my wallet and phone. The print was a bit loud for me so I just stayed close to its color as an inspiration on accessorizing. I chose to wear leggings since I get insect bites easily and can't help to scratch them ending up to have scars. So, I usually go out at night with something that covers my legs.


And now I leave you guys with my picture with them.




That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. I do apologize for the low quality pictures, our digi cam has weakness when it comes to lighting.  Anyway, feel free to leave comment(s) below. I really want to hear from you guys and don't forget to hype my look here ;)




Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

2 komento: