Huwebes, Agosto 1, 2013

BWG





I still can't believe a brand new month is here. That only means my countdown for my most favorite time of the year is getting nearer and nearer. Also, my Mom's birthday is coming up in a week. Gasp! Need to plan something special fast. I still owe you guys the rest of my J.Cuppacakes adventure a.k.a. trying the new flavors out which I lined up for the coming weeks/months. Lol. I was suppose to update this blog last night but since it was raining cats and dogs, our internet connection gave up on me again. We need to change our ISP asap.

Anyway, let me share to you guys what I've worn on a Sunday afternoon with my fambam to watch a movie. BTW, the movie we've watched was Pacific Rim which was not that bad at all despite the awful feedback online. It actually gave this new promised entertainment on the whole alien invasion vs. humans with a modern twist.



Shirt: YRYS, Skirt: Pretty Witty Stuff, Belt: SM Accessories,
Bag: Dooney & Bourke and Shoes: Tomato

This picture was actually taken almost a month ago but decided to blog about it just now since I'll be repeating the skirt I've worn in BU5 here. I've once dealt with this skirt and took it on a more casual and almost put together way by pairing it with a neon peplum top. Now, I've went out of my comfort zone and tried to look a bit edgy by staying with black, white and gray. Hence, the title. Okay. This may not be acceptable for being edgy to some but to me it already is. Especially working with dull color schemes. 




For it not to look boring, I paired it with three key pieces. One is the metal belt a.k.a. my "superhero belt" that I got from SM Dept. Store. It has super powers especially when matched with black and white pieces. It is also my prime suspect for people to stop and stare at me. 



Another key piece is the "lakas maka- school girl" DB leather backpack I got from my Aunt. Although it has school girl peg written all over it, I actually wasn't able to use this back then for school. You see. Accounting textbooks are ginormous that I couldn't fit a single book in it. Lol. I remembered complaining in my freshmen year why I carry loads of stuff and others carry almost none but got over it when I learned about their grades. Hhi



And last key piece is my semi-gladiator sandals in white and gold. I got it half of its original price in Tomato.ph on their clearance sale. I bought these pair months ago and was able to use it for the first time in this outfit post. Debut peg naman itong isa.


I finished the ensemble with a long chain necklace with a flower pendant in black, that I got as a gift for my birthday from my good friend Kate, and also a stack of bangles. Went minimal with the rest of my accessories since the belt and printed skirt combined already gave a chemical reaction a.k.a. getting a lot of weird stares, as expected.

If you noticed, I went all natural with no make-up on. Not even a face powder. Kidding! I was just in a hurry to take my outfit shot because the dark clouds are about to pour in, thus with the no make-up and still wet hair look. Although, I must admit that it kind of worked well with the whole look. I think.

That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Anyway, feel free to leave comment(s) below. I really want to hear from you guys and don't forget to hype my look here ;)




Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento