Martes, Disyembre 17, 2013

"A Place In This World"

If you are a big T. Swift fan, you know exactly what my title is about. I was listening to this while I am typing this post. It just made me realize a lot of things and another year coming to an end and another new year coming our way makes all things around me melodramatic. Yes. Melodramatic is the right term. And since I don't want to spoil all the fun whatever you guys are currently doing. I am going to share this fun colored ensemble I wore to work one Friday. Hahahhaha! (Another new way of transitioning a dramatic post into an outfit one.)

Top:Thrifted, Skirt: SM Dept. Store and Shoes: Primadonna

I have noticed I've been hoarding on body-fitting skirts. Yes. Hoarding, since I haven't used yet a lot of them. But this one is pretty special. It's because of the colored lace side panels of the skirt. It got my attention more since it's in pink and purple. I don't think a girly-girl like me could resist that one.

For this ensemble, I wanted to keep everything office appropriate but still playful. I admire Camille Co for her skills in making two separates look like a one piece. My favorite is her Opulence look. And so I tried my luck for this one. My colleagues actually thought it was a dress, so I think I actually pulled it off.





I used my thrifted white lace tube top. To cover up everything, I used this pale pink blazer of my sister. I was really happy about how I actually decided for this look in just 10 minutes. Ninja moves ftw. Hahah. It usually takes me about an hour or so to finally decide on things I'd wear so I plan them a night before, even a week before that's why I am surprised I finished this one in just minutes. A total record breaker for me.

And of course, my fave pair of nude sandals made it all the more office-appropriate. (I hope so.)

Back to the song, the lyrics " I don't know what I want, so don't ask me 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out." are the words that I was experiencing when I just started working. But now that I've gain experiences (and weight, too. Hahah!) I am now feeling the "Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission, But I'm ready to fly." part.

This song answers everything about actually feeling lost but also realizing in the end what you really want. That, happiness comes in every sizes and shapes. Mine comes in something beyond your imagination. Not giving a hint. Hahaha

That is all for this post. I hope you enjoyed it. What do you think? I wanna hear from you guys by leaving comment(s) below. Also, don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento