Biyernes, Disyembre 20, 2013

All Pink

Yes. The old kikay Bib is back. Noticed I’ve been posting girly girl outfit posts lately which I missed a lot. Been trying to experiment with other styles that would fit me and since, I recently bought a pair of sneakers I try to dress as casual as possible. I was actually planning to wear just jeans and sneaks for our get together with my high school classmates but still depends since I’m still waiting for a pair of heels to arrive before our party. (Drafted this a few days ago, got my new pair of heels today. Teehee)

Back to the sole purpose of this post, I am going to share with you guys what I wore to my brother’s first ever modeling stint. We went all the way to Legaspi for this one so I have to look extra cool. Hahhha. I don’t want to be mistaken as a P.A. so I wore something I’d be able to last the whole day but still looks put together.
Top: GH Tiangge, Skirt: Thrifted,
Belt, Flats and Accessories: SM Dept. Store




If you have read my blog since then, you’ll notice that I’ve already used this top. Yes. It’s my printed peplum top, only I didn’t used it as a peplum top this time. I’ve tucked it in for a change and paired it with this pleated printed skirt. Mom raised her eyebrows and asked me if I was sure to pair the printed top with a printed bottom. I proudly said “Of course Mom, it’s called print on print.” (Hi Mom! Love you.) She’d prolly just laugh this one out after reading it.

And as if I haven’t got enough with an all pink top and bottom, I still used this old rose colored ballet flats. To break the monotony, I used my satchel leather in dark brown and accentuated my waist with a cream colored belt from The SM Store. Also used my acrylic beads set (Necklace and bracelet) from The SM Store, my new pair of eyeglasses to rest my eyes from wearing contacts and braided my hair into a fishtail side braid. 

Picture with my lil bro





I cannot believe I was able to get away with this look. I even thought I won’t be able to take a picture of it since we were always in a hurry at Legaspi because the event ended late and we still needed to catch the last trip going home. And the van ride home was horrible, one of my worst van rides ever that I accidentally stepped on somebody and didn’t apologized. Stepping on my foot is a big deal for me, that’s why it’s a-must for me to apologize but this time I was just too furious to get home, I wasn’t even able to get some sleep considering that we woke up at 4 freaking am. Surprisingly, when I got home I now feel better and my brother was even the one who offered to take the pictures (grabbed the opportunity, this seldom happens. Hahah)

I was thinking of Spencer from Pretty Little Liars with this look minus the quirky color palette, that’s my signature. (I think.)

That is all for this post. I hope you enjoyed it. What do you think? I wanna hear from you guys by leaving comment(s) below. Also, don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento