Miyerkules, Marso 19, 2014

Pre Birthday

So it's another Saturday afternoon. It wasn't the typical weekend for me where I just stayed at home and watched movies or read a book or make a blog post all day. Some of my closest friends who are based in Manila went home for the weekend and we had coffee and snacks at this dainty place called White Bean.










And I'm back after weeks of being silent. For my birthday last month, I've had two pre-birthday celebrations and this was my first one. I got reunited with my besties (LMF) Tazz and Kae and also two of my fave guy friends, Mark and Darel. I missed having both of them for weekends and when Kae and Mark went home, I grabbed the opportunity to catch up and share yummy foodies from this coffee shop.








I am always in awe whenever I enter this place. That's why I wore something different from my usual style. This is actually my first time to wear something this long on an ordinary day. 


Top & Skirt: Thrifted, Vest: Tiangge, Bag: Dooney and Bourke, Shoes: CLN



I always stick to pastels even when I was little in dressing up. It gives this "lakas maka-fresh" feeling , not only to me, but I think also to those who love pastels. I've bought this cutesy skirt from a thrift shop. I have paired it with my lace tube top and covered everything up with this denim-lace vest of my sisy. Also, went for minimal accessories to draw attention to the outfit only, not the bling-blings. I just grabbed my macaroon necklace from Just G., cream belt from The SM Store, and my Skechers watch. I also get to use my DB bucket sling and CLN nude sandals.

 I feel oh so pretty the whole time I was wearing this ensemble. Picture moments like crossing the street and people around you turns your way, giving you approving remarks (sort of) maybe well, for my look.

After the merienda we had, we all headed to SM for a few errands. Then, they've surprised me with balloons and a cake that I get to blow out the candles. (Yes. Soo lucky to have friends like them.)







That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx





2 komento:

  1. Can't believe that skirt is thrifted! Such a steal. Ganda ng pastel combo mo on this look! Hart hart. :D

    TumugonBurahin