Biyernes, Abril 11, 2014

Gawad 2014

As another school year has ended, a new set of recognition was given to student achievers both academically and non-academically in Unibersidad de Sta. Isabel, during the Gawad Vincentiano 2014. One of the students who was awarded was my sister.

Every time I would grace this event (this is my third time), I would feel very thankful of my sister for making my Mom really proud. You see, I actually felt guilty for taking my grades for granted back in college. But I've come to realize that the purpose of having siblings is to fill-up each others short comings. The things I've learned through the years and after finishing school. And as I supported my sister by being present, it would never be complete without documenting the event and what I wore on the special day. (Cutting the drama short. Haha)





The event was held at the USI auditorium so I grabbed the chance to repeat my peek-a-boo cropped top from Ripples by Jenny. I've paired it with this patterned, pleated skirt that I got as a birthday gift from my Auntie Mila. I admit that I look a bit manang-ish here but I just love how the top matched the skirt so well.

And as my lil brother failed to give blog worthy shots, I will just leave you guys with a few pictures I was able to take during the event.







That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento