Linggo, Hulyo 13, 2014

White Beach

I know summer ended a month ago but I can't help myself to share to you guys what made my summer awesome despite the fact that all my weekends last May was more exhausting than my work days. A part of this awesome summer was a weekend getaway with my friends at Calaguas. One of the newest beach stop in Bicol and before you know it would be the next big thing for Philippines tourist destinations.

But before you reach the white sand beach and calm vibe from the ocean waves, we spent two hours in a van ride to Daet, Camarines Norte and the agency fetched us and gave us a ride to the port at Vinzons, Camarines Norte which is about twenty minutes from Daet and from there we took a boat ride for another two hours. If you're coming from Manila, you'll add six hours for the whole trip. But despite the long hours of travel, it will all be worth it when you reach the island.

And for you guys to get a picture of what white beach sand, clear water and calm vibe from the ocean waves  looks like, I'm leaving you guys literally with pictures during the whole trip. But first, let me share to you guys what I wore on our first day. 

Top: Tiangge, Shorts: DIY, Cover up: Thrifted, Sun Hat: SM Dept. Store




I knew the sun would be really harsh since we left the port past 9am which we'll be arriving at the beach at almost 12 noon, so I opted for something breezy like this flowy top in white and a nice, comfy pair of denim shorts. I also grabbed a scarf, my boater hat and lace cover up for added protection from the sun besides sunblock. 

At night, they had this acoustic night where local artists perform, there were also fire dancers and a dj played music all through the night, or until the lights off at least. The next morning, we had an early breakfast and trekking up into the mountains. Then before lunchtime we were now on our way back to the port.

And as promised, I now leave you guys with pictures from the trip.









































































That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi



Glitter kisses! xxx


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento