Biyernes, Setyembre 5, 2014

Afternoon Tea

Crazy as it may sound but I enjoy a hot tea even during the hottest afternoon of summer. That's why I was thrilled that there's finally a place to enjoy an afternoon tea, at the Avenue Plaza Hotel. Offered from 2 o'clock in the afternoon to six, tea lovers like me would enjoy an afternoon hanging out with friends, or loved ones sharing three tiers array of pastries. There are three choices offered; Classic, Exquisite and Avenue Signature. We chose Classic since Tazz, Kae, Darel and I both just had our lunch. The classic includes smoked salmon sandwich, clubhouse sandwich, banana chocochip cookie, avenue ensaymada, walnut muffins, blueberry & marble cheesecake, white panna cotta vanilla, chocolate cake and tiramisu. For our tea, we had the Four Red Fruits, now my current favorite.


Top: Koreana Shop, Skirt: Thrifted & Shoes: CLN


Since this was my second visit, I opted for something simple like this sequined top paired with my lilac maxi skirt. You guys know my love for pastel and all things sparkly like sequins. This ensemble goes to show that I love both equally that I even paired them with each other. Anyway, I paired this with my yellow sandals from CLN, yellow slim belt from Tomato and this vintage native sling bag I got from my Aunt. My date for that afternoon was my LMFs and Darel.







Our experience was such a blast just sharing stories while enjoying a nice cup of tea and having bites of absolutely delish pastries. Our tummies were full at the end of the afternoon. I recommend this to group of friends and couples who enjoy tea.




And when you hair just can't handle the wind blowing, high hair bun to the rescue. 












I always enjoy an afternoon with this bunch. Also, thanks to our official photographer, Darel, who doesn't mind being with us in the picture.

That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento