Huwebes, Oktubre 30, 2014

A Change of Heart




To travel and to see the world, has always been my life long dream. May it be locally or internationally, getting to visit new places and discovering different culture and heritage always give this incredible feeling of happiness, although I haven't been to that many adventures just yet.



The last time I've had a mini adventure was two months ago when I was able to visit my relatives in Singapore. A mini vacation away from home was what I've been planning for months. At first, I was not that sure that I will be able to fly out of the country this year, thanks to my brother who's based in Singapore, he helped me out during my few days stay there. He planned everything for my visit. A day dedicated for Universal Studios Singapore and the rest of Sentosa. And another one for more touristy stuff like a walk at the Merlion Park and a little time for shopping and trying the foods you could only try in the metro. I have the last day all for myself by bonding with my Aunt, Uncle and cousin Eli, before my late afternoon flight back to Manila.

And this post is dedicated to my USS visit. I'm no big fan of amusement parks, long waited lines that I can never be patient of (except when paying for my bills and Christmas shopping *wink*), terrifying and heart-stopping rides. But this experience totes gave me a change of heart.

We weren't able to try all the rides since it was packed when we visited. We tried just three (3); Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase, and Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle. We've also watched the Monster Rock Musical, some street shows featuring the Madagascar characters, Rockafellas, The Cruisers, Mel's Dinettes and a lot more. We even had lunch in the ever so famous Mel's Drive-In. I've even had pictures taken with some fave movie characters.

Enough with the storytelling, let me share to you guys the pictures from my mini adventure. Scroll away!

And my mini adventure started on a beautiful Thursday morning, perfect weather and all.
Was in awe with the squirrels hopping from tree to tree.

Finally arriving at the Sentosa Boardwalk, and it made me realize that I was up for a long walk.

The first thing that caught my eye upon the entering the park.

Considering my brother already booked for the theme park on a weekday, it was pretty crowded I must say.


I've always loved The Sesame Street and I can't leave the place without a picture.
This was actually a new addition to the park. The ride was pretty much for kiddos though.

I heard this was a pretty cool ride,
too bad the line was too long and was freaking hot.

Oh how I wished I was able to take a picture with Donkey or Puss.




At the front view of the Far, Far Away palace.

One touristy pose in the middle of the park (check!)

We had our lunch at Mel's Drive-In, late lunch actually.
We had so much fun sight-seeing we forgot about the time. It was already 2pm at this time. 


Besides the Universal Studios, we also went to the white sandy beaches; Siloso, Palawan and Tanjong. This was the time when my feet were about to give up.





We were burnt out at this time, so went back straight to the train station. We stopped by at the mall and felt alive again.

I wouldn't survive this full day of adventure if I wasn't wearing breathable and comfortable clothes. This high-waist pants, flowy top and comfy sandals are life-savers. I actually have fashion tips for singapore travel which will be up for my next post.

I grabbed the opportunity for this old New York City background while everyone was busy watching the street show. It felt and looked real for me.


Top: Be More Fab, Pants: SM GTW's Betty,
Shoes: Forever 21 and Bag: Cath Kidston


That is all for this post. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to hype my look here.


Toodles!


Much Love,
AnDi

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento